• Just as with the International Ride of Silence, the primary focus is on bicyclists, however this ride is open to ALL who have the legal right to share the road.
• The Ride of Silence, Permian Basin version. This will be the fourteenth year that the Ride of Silence takes place in the Permian Basin.
• Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 7:00 p.m. rollout. Please arrive by 6:45 to ensure prompt 7:00 rollout
• Center for Economic Energy Diversification (CEED) Building on the Southwest corner of the intersection at Highway 191 and FM 1788
• To honor and remember the cyclists killed in the Permian Basin
• To educate bicyclists and motorists alike of our shared responsibilities when we share the road
• Fourteen (14) mile starting and ending at the CEED, going no faster than 12 mph on the 191 Access Road and 158. We will stop at the Ghost Bikes along the route to pay respects.
For more information, please contact: John Floyd, phone: 432-681-7648