Calling all Cyclists–Especially U. S. Armed Services Veterans, Get your service jersey and help lead this ride. Would like to have 50 – 100 cyclists come out and support our heroes on this holiday to wind up National Bike Month.
· Decorate your bars with a couple of American Flags.
. Ride off at 7:30 a.m. from Cpl. Ray’s
· Arrive at the Permian Basin Vietnam Vets Memorial around 8:00 AM +/-; Early is good.
· Set bikes on East side of the Memorial in a shady spot.
· Relax, get a cup of coffee, use the port-a-can, and visit a little while before the 9:00 a.m. Ceremony.
· Bring a little cash to make a donation to the Christian Motorcycle Association if you are a coffee drinker or want a bottle of water.
· Take some pictures to share with us on FB and this Email list.
· Wait for 1000 ? Motorcyclists to go by on their way to Andrews or Big Spring.
. Regroup and ride back to Cpl. Ray’s.
· Helmets required. Mirrors and lights are recommended
Questions? Message David Ham.