The PBBA Presents the 44th Annual Cyclefest in 2021
Cyclefest 2021 Jerseys are in progress! Link to order will be posted when available.
Cyclefest is arguably the best and most scenic Bike Tour in the state of Texas with beautiful vistas, easy novice routes and challenging hills. Cyclefest is a “must do” for every cyclist.
The annual Cyclefest Bike Tour and Hill Climb is held in the scenic “Texas Alps” of West Texas in Fort Davis, Texas. The Tour provides varying distance routes from 27, 55 and 76 miles.
Cyclefest 2021 Dates
- Saturday September 18, 2021 – Cyclefest Tour! And party at the finish line
- Sunday September 19, 2021 – The infamous Mt Locke Hill Climb.
The event is staged at the historic Prude Ranch in Fort Davis.
- Official Facebook Page
- Registration on BikeReg
- View the 75 Mile Route Map and Route Profile (from 2017, route is same each year)
- 2019 Cyclefest Schedule (2021 to be updated)
- “The Highs and Lows of Cycling the Fort Davis Scenic Loop” by Texas Monthly
- Photos from Cyclefest 2018